6/02/2010

Smile and Make Your Day Better

 3 reasons why smiling can make your day better

While I was walking to get my shoes mended at the cobbler, the uncle looked up to me and smiled, saying it cost’s $8 to get them done. I smiled, and asked if the rest of the soles could be fixed.
“That will be $18 in total.” said the man.
Unlike the other 2 shoe repair services that I’ve visited, this guy was a whole lot different. He smiled; and that showed me the assurance that I needed that in his hands, the shoes will be made better.
An hour passed and I returned to do the collection, and saw him busily working on another customer’s pair of shoes. He looked up, smiled, and said to me excitedly, “Hey! Here they are. You might want to give it a check to see if it’s okay with you.”
“Oh by the way, I’ve added a little layer of padding on the inside of your shoe. I’d noticed that it was worn out.” he added.
His workmanship was excellent! And I gladly paid in full for the high quality work, time and care that he had taken for making my favorite pair of shoes in a better state than before.


thedanielrichard.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét