5/08/2010

An Angel's Smile

Somewhere, there is someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true; somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.  Anon.



I thought this was a very sweet quote. It reminded me of my mother's smile. My mother passed away several years ago but I still remember her smile and it makes me feel good every time I think of it.
I don't think we realize the power of a smile. Yesterday I was feeling a little down and so I decided to go for a walk in the early morning. There is a lovely walking path near where I live, with lots of trees and wild flowers and water alongside. I was particularly touched by how many people I met along the path who said "good morning" with a big smile.
They made me feel that no matter what was going on in my world, life was indeed good. I was truly uplifted by the smiles along my path.
When I arrived at the end of the trail, suddenly I was all alone and so I sat down on the bench next to the water and looked up at the sky and into the clouds. There in front of me were two perfect ANGEL FEATHERS. I lifted my head up a little higher and there was a huge glorious ANGEL.
That really made me smile, and smile I did all the way back home.
So today, remember that your smile just might make a real difference in someone's life.
Have a beautiful day and remember to KEEP SMILING and the next person you encounter will feel TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL.

www.peopleandpossibilities.com

1 nhận xét:

  1. In my case, the life is continuous though it is always harder than my expected. Your imagination is so good. I love your way you narrative.

    Trả lờiXóa