9/20/2010

Never forget to smile in life

Yesterday, you told me: "The price can forget all about" ...

Yesterday, you asked me: "Son can not cry?". "Of course, one block where" - I have answered you so because I think everyone is sad and at times so, if you feel you can make something better, and do not do it themselves too concerned about the people around you will appreciate how. They can affect your life but you was the decision of his own life.
Yesterday, you told me: "The price can forget all about."- "Do not be stupid like that. So, you will see remorse "- I protest, even though I know it is only thoughts. Not because I do not sympathize with you but because I understand ... I wish I could ever forget the past. Then, I think, just for that I can forget all the what? At first I was happy - because all the sad stories of the past, i do not remember. I'm the new head. I intend to write it completely new things and certainly, will be more fun than the sadness ... But then I began to realize, loneliness are gaining mind. I'm still in touch with old friends, but grew up a gap on me because I remember where they were, how I know they like? I played with the relationships not defined, the story is not the end ... and sometimes not stepped up crying because I do not understand yourself.
Pretend that you can forget everything and everything will get better. But nobody is sure after this, you will not encounter the same thing. And each person's life is not paper, bricks and then delete the junk they can tear away! Wish I could forget the bad stories, read by your courage to face them. There can be more difficult, sorrowful lot there ... but after this, you no longer fear them.
Yesterday, you told me: "Life is not meaningful". You see what is the meaning of life? Do you find that meaning where - in school? work? or from family? Friends? And why you feel your life no meaning - in mental learning? job stagnation? family conflict, or you have friends far away cold? Try to think seriously and reply to yourself that you are offline!
Do you know a child have fallen many times to be able to stand on its feet not? I'm sure at times it is not to cry in pain. And suppose the child for fear of pain but do not dare fall learning to walk anymore, they just know it forever being alone!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét