7/07/2010

love and smiles

Each morning wake up, when the sun glittering gold where the window. When I hear the sounds of life outside crunch. A smile will always be the fulcrum of a new day for me.

May the hard front suddenly became warm on the lips, when I see the smiles of my friends.I went through so much, I also really quiet sometimes deliberately neglected to post the truth. Then one day, I caught the smile in my heart. Love smile, smile sincere, cordial smiles of everyone ... 

I am not sad any more, I do not run away in a shell anymore. I have laughed so much, to searching for his chance of life and love. I would laugh to see around me, friends are always warm welcome and embrace the peace my heart ...
In life, people kept wondering if that is just personal, is unique in the world ... But, there are few who know, I'll never lonely if you know how to search and keep the buds from laugh and know how to regulate love with smiles on their own. 


As a thank you, I want to send to loved ones who know how to find and keep smiling. Those who know each other to share life ... smile

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét